Wednesday, March 2, 2011

something i want...ooo, and maybe these shoes too!

My daughters baptism is coming up.......she gets a new dress, so why can't I get a new dress too!? I stumbled across this Ignacia wrap dress on the DIANE von FURSTENBERG website, and now I can't stop thinking about it.....then I saw a pic of these shoes, why not throw those in as well! An unrealistic purchase (maybe I should call Brad, he could take me on a shopping spree! HA), but I can still imagine having 100% silk wrapped around my body...


I am a HUGE fan of dresses with sleeves....even my wedding dress had capped sleeves, makes my arms look much nicer, and thins out my wide shoulders...

I never spend a lot of money on clothes, but for that occasional purchase, I must tell you, being hugged by something that cost more than $20 spunks up your self esteem...your poise...you feel good, you feel GREAT!

I did call Holt Renfrew, they no longer carry this dress....boooooo....

K

No comments:

Post a Comment