Saturday, March 5, 2011

LovelyLittles is back in action!


I finally bit the bullet and went out and bought a new sewing machine! It was hell getting it all set up, so a big thanks to my mom for sorting that out for me!! I spent last night sewing up some much requested drool scarves!!!! Next is a trip to the fabric store!

I also finished Anabelle's tutu for her Alice in Wonderland birthday party.....maybe you want a tutu too for a special little girl? Let me know, I can make you one! I sell them for $25! They can be ordered in pretty much any colour!

K

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see the pics from Anabelle's birthday. She's going to be super cute and your creativity will be brilliant for Alice in Wonderland. I was almost going to do that for Z too, but I'm not creative enough to pull it off. Be sure to post tons of pics.

    xoxo Laurianne

    ReplyDelete