Sunday, March 6, 2011

Vino

Lately I have been consuming some good wine. I pour myself a glass while I am cooking dinner, this wine is a really good one, and I think I paid only $10.99 at the Liquor Barn. We have gone through 5 bottles in the past 2 weeks......

I have found that I frequently have a glass while watching tv at night after the kids have gone to bed. It's like the craziness of the day is over, and I can just sit or lay on the couch, knowing there will be no interruptions!

Somedays I have to check the clock, because 3pm is sometimes too early for a drink....happy hour is 4pm at my grandparents house, I at least have to wait until then! If I am prepping my dinner early, and know that I am not going out anywhere later, I will pour myself a glass, turn on some Van Morrison and get cooking! Lately, Noah has been into dancing, so we will sometimes dance it up in the kitchen.....Anabelle joins in too, she stands there and bends her knees with her hands in the air.

The sweetness of simplicity, and a nice glass of vino.

K

2 comments:

  1. I must agree with you! There is nothing better than putting the kids to bed and chilling on the couch with a glass of wine. I'm a "white" girl! If you like a dry wine, like I do, check out OGIO's Pinot Grigio. But my all time favourite is Santa Margarita's Pinot Grigio 2009. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kristen! We know this indulgence only too well at the end of the day!!
    Love, Jenny

    ReplyDelete