Thursday, March 31, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday Ronan!

It has already been a year since we rushed to Women's Hospital in the early hours of March 31'2010....WE meaning myself, Noah and my new daughter Anabelle....she was only 3 days old!! My first morning of getting both kids ready in a hurry!

We arrived just past 8:30am, after a message that said "she has started to push!"...we sat in the waiting room, not knowing what was going on, wether a baby had been born, or if my sister was still partaking in the most excruciating workout of a lifetime! Not long after, Kelly came in and told us "it's a boy!!" with tears in his eyes...Mr. Ronan had been born! With my bag of frozen peas (my milk had just come in that night!) we paraded into her hospital room. There he was. Weighing in at 8 lbs 5oz and 21" long!

Ronan, I have enjoyed watching you and Anabelle grow up together this first year! and I look forward to the many years to come! Megan, you are a wonderful mother, keep enjoying this ride, its a magical one, things only get better!! Ronan is so lucky to have a kind, gentle, creative and playful mom like you!

Happy 1st Birthday BamBam!! We love you!!!!!

xoxo

Kristen, Alfredo, Noah and Anabelle

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the kind words. It means a lot coming from one of the best Mommies I know! (you truly inspire me and make it look soooo easy). I can't believe it either. Ronan is also lucky to have such an amazing Family that loves him. xoxoxo I still can't believe I am a Mommy....how fast a year goes by. I look forward to a lifetime of adventures with my little man. xo megan

    ReplyDelete
  2. And a congratulations and happy birthday to you Ronan! What an exciting time that was. I remember when Joanna and I came out and missed those two babes, Anabelle and Ronan by mere days. We will seem them soon! xoxoxoxo
    Love, Jenny

    ReplyDelete