Thursday, March 24, 2011

soccer camp

Noah is able to participate in soccer camp this year with Coquitlam Metro Fords Spring Break camp....you can tell by this picture (taken by Linda Hallam) that he is enjoying himself! He leaves with Fredo first thing in the morning, and isn't home until the afternoon. Yesterday, I went to see him in action...I could feel the tears of joy welling up in my eyes as I got closer to the field. I didn't have my glasses on, but could still see my little boy clear as day running along with all the other kids. I felt super proud of him at that moment..and I know I have written about this before, but I cannot stress how proud my heart is in these moments, wether its preschool, swimming, skating, soccer, and soon to be hockey...I am so happy, I just cry.....I still can't believe this child is mine.

To end this post, I will share a quote that I read on the talented photographer Devon Hall's blog www.devonhallphotoarts.blogspot.com that again, made me cry, it rings so true....

No comments:

Post a Comment