Friday, March 4, 2011

best bibs EVER!

A few weeks ago, Anabelle was quite sick, she threw up 4 times at a family baptism...ugh...for the ride home later that evening, my aunt gave me a bib to put on her incase she threw up in the car again....best bib EVER!

My aunts mother in law makes them from tea towels! She cuts out the neck, and sews a tie in place! These are great because they cover Anabelle's whole outfit, and they are super easy to wash. I sometimes just throw it in the sink and spot clean with my dish soap, ring it out and let it dry for next time!

The best tea towels are the ones that are actually made out of terry towel material. I know they have them at the dollar stores.

I told my aunt that she wont be getting this one back....it has come in too handy! Now, to learn how to make them, or put an order in with Bettie :-)



K

No comments:

Post a Comment