Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I love you Country FM


I never thought I would be listening to JR FM 93.7 steady in my truck....I must say it is a nice break from hearing...."Imma disrobe you, then imma probe you, see I abducted you, so I tell you what to do". I enjoy singing along to "where I come from, it's cornbread and chicken, where I come from a lotta front porch sittin'", or "I was busy getting lost in her cherry lip gloss".

One of the best concerts I ever went to was Tim McGraw and Faith Hill. It was magical. The sound of that country voice...and the cowboy hats, kinda make a girl giddy :-) It made me wish I was wearing my own hat, along with my cowboy boots and Levi jeans...could I be a cowgirl??

I balled my eyes out listening to Carrie Underwood sing "Temporary Home" and I sing at the top of my lungs to "Barbeque Stain" by Tim McGraw! Which I heard Noah singing the other day..."I worked so hard for that first kiss"..."Strawberry Wine" by Deana Carter, and "Danced Anyway" bring me back a few years, and Sara Evans, "Could Not Ask for More"......

I have this station on my radio at home...its easy listening, every song becomes a sing along song!

K

No comments:

Post a Comment