Friday, December 31, 2010

Effervescente al Limone


Is it strange that enjoy ENO, just like my mom does?? I hadn't had it in a while, but on Christmas eve, when my dinner got the best of me, I indulged in something that wasn't quite ENO, but a similar Italian version, Brioschi, lemon flavored, it was yummy, and did the trick.....I went to buy some today at Bosa Foods, the bottle was not at all appealing, I liked the look of this one better! And am happy to report, it works just the same!!

This jar was $3.99, 2 teaspoons of the pellets in a glass of water does the trick! Drink while its fizzing, takes care of your tummy pains.

Something nice to have in your medicine cabinet, and its nice looking too!

K

3 comments:

  1. I love reading your blog.....and it's getting expensive. xoxox megan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for providing a review of this product that I have just started selling in New Zealand.

    Dean.

    Global Foods Direct.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My five year old is a big fan of this. And we live in Bendigo, Australia.

    ReplyDelete