Wednesday, December 15, 2010

a moment...

There are moments in our lives when happiness fills our hearts, and the joy is so overbearing, it makes us cry..since having children I have many of these moments. Each milestone in our child's life brings us a different sort of joy..when my kids were born, the amazing accomplishment of birth alone brought tears to my eyes, and just looking into the eyes of my future, I knew that I would need plenty of kleenex for along the way...

Yesterday I went to watch Noah skate. I watched as my husband dressed him in his hockey gear, smiling to myself, this was the cutest little hockey player ever! He was so happy and so excited to get on the ice!

As Fredo led him onto the ice, my little baby slowly made his way from me.............................since Anabelle was born, I feel like Noah has grown up with lightning speed. Preschool, swimming lessons, skating.....WOW, it seems like just yesterday I was recording him crawling!

Here, I had a moment, he is now a boy, not a baby, not a toddler, a boy, my boy, and I think that indeed, I will need a lot of kleenex for this journey called parenthood.


Here are a few pictures of Noah on the ice, sure, maybe he has a long way to go, but just to know he has the confidence to keep trying makes me smile.

K

1 comment:

  1. Oh how I love my nephew.....and it's true. He has grown up lightening speed. xoxo He is a great hockey player, with lots of skill. And is indeed very loved. xoxoxoxo Auntie Megan

    ReplyDelete