Thursday, December 23, 2010

A Little Gem

I love breakfast....and lunch, and dinner....I love food, I am sure I have told you that before! I can't tell you how many times we go to this little place in our neighbourhood...it is so yummy, and friendly, Chez Meme Baguette Bistro, is loved by all in our family. Even Noah frequently asks to go the the "french place" his favorite, scrambled eggs with baguette and peanut butter....mine, two eggs, basted soft, with bacon and buttered baguette, Fredo usually gets an omlette, the Espagnol, "just how they make them in France" my dad always says, "a little bit runny". When not ordering breakfast....I have also had the Fromton Sandwich, amazing! Oozing brie cheese, with warmed pears and walnuts, their french fries are the best! The Chicken Caesar Sandwich, amazing as well, along with the Ratatouille Sandwich and the homemade soups!

You are always greeted with a "Bonjour!" and seen out with a "Merci!". A local family owns this place, which always is a bonus, you can tell love goes into this place and its food, and what I love is you are remembered as a customer, I enjoy familar faces.

A must try, 4016 Hastings Street, Burnaby, BC 604-299-1141

Au revoir!

K


No comments:

Post a Comment