Sunday, December 5, 2010

MISSING GOAT

Yesterday my girlfriend and I ventured out, again, to the Festive Nest Christmas sale in South Surrey..with eggnog lattes in hand (and butter tarts), we set out for the sale...

In the barn, I bought what I meant to get the last time, Blueberry Syrup, by Missing Goat, a local blueberry farm. Heather Cameron, again a lovely woman I know from working at The Cross www.thecrossdesign.com bought this blueberry farm about 3 years ago, they make and sell jam, chutney, syrup..they also have Granola Friday, and Pie Saturday! Please visit www.missinggoat.com



I wondered which one to buy...this is what sold me;

"delicious warm or cold with:pancakes, waffles, cheesecake, ice cream, snow cones, cocktails,
a spoon"

Also check out Heathers lovely blog A Day in the Country

K


No comments:

Post a Comment