Thursday, December 9, 2010

some good cleaning...

My sister loves to clean, so she always has the best cleaning supplies....I was at her house not too long ago, and after her brisk cleaning of her kitchen, her whole place smelled amazing! She shared the name of her supply..

SAPADILLA Plant-Based Biodegradable and Earth Friendly Counter Cleanser in Rosemary Peppermint! This stuff smells unreal! Better yet it is made in Canada! Even better it is made over in North Vancouver!

Sapadilla Soap Company


It was on sale, so I decided to buy the dish soap as well. Love the packaging, and love how it looks beside my sink! The cleanser was on sale for $5.99 and the soap was $4.99. I wouldn't usually spend that on dish soap, but I thought for the holidays I would treat myself, it smells THAT good!!

I only know of it being at WholeFoods, and its on sale there now :-)

K

1 comment:

  1. You can get them - plus various other great all natural brands - cheaper than Wholefoods at the Donald Market (Hastings & Nanaimo).

    ReplyDelete