Thursday, December 16, 2010

NOEL

I saved this little stag from the sale section at The Cross. I glued back his antler, and ever since, he has been my buddy in my kitchen, hanging above my mantra.....I adorned his neck with something special for the holidays...glittery Noel.

I found these signs at Welks on Main Street, after my sister gave me a tip on one she bought at a dollar store. After her birthday brunch at CRAVE I ran into Welks to see if they had them...they did, all kinds...from .99$ to 3.50$....


Check out Welks Discount Store 3511 Main Street, Vancouver, 604-873-3330 they have great finds!

K

2 comments:

  1. I am obsessed with Welks!!! They have Dr. Bronner's bars of soap for cheap!! And I bought the most amazing glittery deer head ornament there, and proceeded to break it when I got home. I go in there and come out with SO MUCH stuff. Dangerous!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What?! I was just in that neighbourhood an hour ago! I'll be sure to check it out when I return in two weeks!

    ReplyDelete