Sunday, December 26, 2010

Tis' the season to be pooped....


Its boxing day, Christmas is over.......just like that, done! Now comes the excitement of using my new Moleskin day planner! Pardon my absence, there has been a lot going on.....

It has been a BUSY December, parties, birthdays, dinners, brunches, presents, baking....and kids. We are all pooped, but have kept up very well! I have tried my best to keep the kids on their schedules so no one is cranky...Noah has learned to fall asleep on his own, the best Christmas present ever!!!! And Anabelle devoured Christmas dinner, gravy and all!

In a few days it will be New Years Eve, which always makes me sad...I am excited to start a new year, a new chapter, but there is something aching about leaving a year behind....that song "Auld Lang Syne" (I had no idea that was the name!?) makes me well with tears....especially in the Sex and the City Movie, when Carrie is rushing over to be with Miranda....just the tune tugs on my heart strings...I learned it means "times gone by".....

Enjoy the last few days of December, have a Happy and Safe New Years Eve! I look forward to writing many new blogs for 2011!!

K

No comments:

Post a Comment