Sunday, December 19, 2010

Under the Sea, by baby turns 3!!

Three years ago, at 5:09 am, Noah Gordon Vincenzo Valente was welcomed into this world! We knew that our lives would forever be changed, but I don't think we knew quite the impact such a small person would make!

It honestly feels like he was just born, then I did something outrageous like, blink, and now he is 3 years old! Singing Happy Birthday to himself, reading his birthday cards (well pretending anyway!) and unwrapping his own presents! Welcoming his friends to his birthday party had to of been a favorite of mine :-)

I am so proud of what he has become, and to see how much character this little being has! He makes me laugh, cry, curse and smile (usually all in one day). He is smart, curious, gentle, loving and comical.

Mr. Noah, daddy and I are so grateful that you chose us to be your parents, you truly make our lives meaningful and more exciting day by day!!

Happy 3rd Birthday to my boy!


1 comment:

  1. Oh a few tears after reading this......I can't believe how fast time has flown by. Noah is such an amazing little guy....and we love him so much. Your Mommy is right! Thank you for choosing your Mommy and Daddy, because we too have been blessed to have you in our lives. xoxoxoxoxo Love Auntie Megan

    ReplyDelete