Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Snow Queen


This is my mom, she still has this same exact smile today.....she is having her picture taken after being crowned Snow Queen, in 1970, she was 18 years old! I totally know why my dad fell in love with her.....gosh she is beautiful. She seems so comfortable in front of the camera...must have been something about the 70's, she isn't like that today! In fact she hates having her picture taken...

I wonder if her voice sounded the same back then? How she acted? What her and my dad were like together? They were high school sweethearts, I would have loved to see them together.

I love to look at this picture, so I wanted to share.

K



1 comment:

  1. Awww...thanks for sharing Kristen. I have seen lots of old pictures of your mom, but not this one. She is beautiful! And little Annabelle definitely resembles her! Merry Christmas from the Shaws!!

    ReplyDelete