Wednesday, December 29, 2010

A spot of tea?

I hosted a tea party last year for some close girlfriends.....we used fancy tea cups, I rented a samovar and I baked little scones and made bite sized sandwiches. It was lovely. But probably the most lovely thing of all was the tea my sister brought. All the boxes and bags of tea I have in my cupboard amount to nothing compared to the taste of this tea.......

My first package of Creamy Earl Grey Tea

Creamy Earl Grey by The Secret Garden Tea Company.....to die for! Bergamot and Vanilla! If you love traditional Earl Grey, then you will swoon over this tea. A must have in your pantry.


Everyone got to take home a little silver teapot spoon!

The Samovar, it made the party!

Megan and Deanna sipping tea!

Thank you Mirella for letting me borrow your sequined dress!

We all wore pretty dresses, and sipped tea. It was a lovely afternoon!

K


No comments:

Post a Comment