Friday, December 3, 2010

Le Marche St. George...can't wait!

My sister told me about this new little place called Le Marche St. George www.marchestgeorge.com....I googled it, loved it, can't wait to visit....like my sister, I am looking forward to a coffee and a pane chocolat..and seeing some of the other goodies they have...




I learned that the owner is a very talented local ceramics artist that I know of through working at The Cross www.thecrossdesign.com. Janaki Larsen www.janakilarsen.com, (a piece of her pottery is on my Christmas wish list).

I wish I could say that I will visit this weekend, but unfortunately all my days are full! I will get there for sure next week. I can't wait to let you know how it is!

K

1 comment:

  1. Let me know and we can go together. I loved to share a coffee and a sweetie with my sis. xo Megan

    ReplyDelete