Tuesday, December 7, 2010

A little secret...

We ladies are always in search of a great foundation. One that leaves our make-up looking fresh, clean, and untouched. I always ask my sister, make-up artist Erin Guenter, for advice on which one to buy...

Not too long ago, while in the aisle at the drugstore, I sent a text message to my sister. She responded with this:

L'oreal Infallible




Best foundation ever!! It truly makes your skin look "complete" and does not fade or rub off during the day! Holds your bronzer and blush really nicely, and keeps your make-up looking fresh. I would highly recommend this foundation to those who wear it!

It costs around $15.00, sometimes the drugstore will have it on sale. However this is a minimal cost for a great foundation, when some, who don't even do half the job are double, sometimes triple the cost!

If you wear foundation, I would suggest you try this one next! My only con about this foundation is the applicator. If gets clogged frequently, and then with you push down on the top, it can squirt in all directions! WATCH OUT!

K

2 comments:

  1. I'm always in search of a new and great foundation but am never happy with anything buy without spending a ton of money. I am totally going out to buy this one! Thanks! I'll let you know how it works!
    Sarah
    PS. LOVE the Blog and read it everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! Squirting in all directions is no good! I hate that!

    Thanks for the idea Kristen. Right now I am using Korres Ginger & Vitamins foundation and I love it...I will try this sometime though. At $15 you can't really go wrong...

    ReplyDelete