Saturday, November 6, 2010

"Bob Likes Thai Food" and so do I!


I had the pleasure of meeting my sister and her mommy friends the other day for lunch. She told me to meet her at a new thai place on Main Street called "Bob Likes Thai Food". I had heard the name before, my dad had been there, certainly a place I knew my dad would like!

I must say the food was delicious, the service was friendly, the music was great, and the atmosphere was comfortable! Very reasonably priced, and the bamboo leaves knotted ever so nicely in the water jugs were pretty cool too! Will be making another trip soon!

Things we devoured:

Swimming Rama
Pad Thai
Green Chicken Curry
Cashew Chicken


Bob Likes Thai Food
3755 Main Street (across from Front & Company)
Monday-Sunday 11:30am-9pm
**CASH ONLY**

While you are there, jump across the street and visit Front & Company, lots of lovely things for Christmas!!

K

1 comment: