Friday, November 26, 2010

Replaced

I was excited to come back to Toronto to have a latte at my favorite place, The Common. While on the way back from the airport, my sisters boyfriend told me about a new place, just like The Common, but closer (just as cool) to where their place is. While out venturing today with my sister along College Street, we stopped in for a coffee at this new place,Slow Room. It was yummy! Just as yummy as The Common, and closer! Easily a quick stop in the morning!

As we were walking I was telling her about how good it felt to just hold a cup of coffee...am I addicted to coffee? Hmm..I couldn't give it up while I was pregnant, and if I don't have one in the morning, one in the late afternoon, and one after dinner, I wake up with a raging headache!? They always say to drink lots of water, I would take a coffee over a water any time! Tsk Tsk..

Must I say I will be returning tomorrow for a coffee at Slow Room, yes, and I will tell my husband that The Common has been replaced, yes..for this trip anyway :-)

I guess this place is so new that I couldn't find any link to them anywhere on the web......

K

PS......my sister and I accidentally stole a bath sling from Babies r Us.....OOPS! Damn strollers!! We have never laughed so hard!

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha... it happened to me at Sears... I was with Megan, and bought a winter hat for Noah, and must have put another one I was looking at on top of the stroller. When he woke up I must have pulled back the cover on top of the stroller and it totally covered the hat... so I stole it. Yes, I confess! It was worth $ 2.50 (on sale) and I did not go back to return it!! bad, bad!! Hope you like the sling ;-))

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was me posting the comment above.. Patricia

    ReplyDelete