Friday, November 5, 2010

They are here! Happy Holidays Eggnog Latte's


My heart feels warm and fuzzy for the upcoming holiday season, and what helps with that feeling is a "tall half fat eggnog latte" from Starbucks. I received a bbm (blackberry message) from a good friend of mine this morning, telling me that they were now being served!! Again like the Tupperware, is this sad that this excitement for this yummy beverage cheered me up first thing in the morning!?

I swear these are what contributed to the weight gain at the end of my pregnancy with Noah (the weight that never came off before getting pregnant with Anabelle LOL) , Noah was born in December, December 19th to be exact, that is almost two months of yummy goodness!! Just holding the cup, and smelling it as I walked to work on those chilly mornings made me happy!

I do sometimes make them at home, but nothing is like sipping them from the "red cup".

FYI do not look up the nutritional information on the Starbucks website!



ENJOY

K


1 comment: