Sunday, November 21, 2010

CORYZALIA by Boiron

I was a little upset when I discovered I had run out of my Coryzalia. Coryzalia is a homeopathic cold reliever for children ages 1 month to 6 years. I always have it on hand, and at the sight of a running nose I am on it! Why have I run out at the most crucial time! I will be heading out today to stock up! They sell the entire line at London Drugs, and a select few at Walmart.

My favorites are;

Boiron Coryzalia for Nasal Congestion, Running Nose and Sneezing
(ages 1 month- 6 years)

Boiron Camilia for Teething Symptoms (ages 1 month-30 months)

Boiron Oscillo Children for Flu Symptoms (ages 0 - 11 years)

The Oscillo (oscillococcinum) is what got me through the whole H1N1 "pandemic" seeing as none of us got the vaccine, I asked my naturopath how to stay protected, and this was what she recommended. I bought the children's one, as well as the adult one, and took it religiously through the flu season! I always had the Coryzalia and Camilia for Noah, I recommend you get yours.

They come in little sterile, drinkable doses. Easy to give your babies and toddlers. Neutral tasting and sugar free! They also have one called Cocyntal for baby colic and gassy tummies, I have not used this one, but worth a shot!

Check them all out online www.boiron.ca






No comments:

Post a Comment