Tuesday, November 23, 2010

capturing those memorbale moments...

Since my first pregnancy I have had the pleasure of meeting two fabulous photographers to capture the most memorable moments of my life...the first was Sherri Koop. Sherri was there to capture my pregnancy with Noah, and his first pictures at just a few weeks old...then again when he was just over a year...then again, just recently, at almost three years old...

Photo by Sherri Koop



Photo by Sherri Koop

Photo by Sherri Koop

When I was pregnant the second time, with Anabelle, we met Devon Hall. She photographed this pregnancy, Anabelle at just a week old, and now just recently at almost 8 months old..
Photo by Devon Hall
Photo by Devon Hall

Photo by Devon Hall

I had an instant connection with both of these women, and am so grateful they entered my life to photograph these moments I will cherish for a lifetime. Sherri recently got to meet Anabelle, and got to photograph her for the first time..

Photo by Sherri Koop

I am always so thrilled with the results, and LOVE the life behind their photographs. Both having their own unique style, and both being able to capture heart melting moments...






1 comment:

  1. All the pictures are AMAZING!!! Such great memories.

    Laur xoxo

    ReplyDelete