Wednesday, November 24, 2010

We made it!!

Well, I am here, typing on my sisters computer in Toronto! Anabelle survived the flight (with ants in her pants) and mommy survived in need of a shower and a HUGE coffee. The airports were one thousand degrees!! Thanks to the gals on Air Canada for taking Anabelle so I could pee and freshen up! Usually I only get that kind of treatment on WestJet!!

This is my first time away from Noah, I miss him and his little voice. This will be a sweet reunion when I come home!

Until then, I am going to relax (yeah right!) and enjoy some time with my sister and her belly before this bun comes out of the oven!

xo

K

2 comments:

  1. Have a great trip and give your sister a hug for me! I am getting very anxious for her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I was there with you guys.....xoxoxox Megan

    ReplyDelete