Monday, November 8, 2010

Chubby Pasta

I told my husband the other day that I was going to get really fat, all we have been eating is pasta! We have been so busy, that I have not had the time to do my usual dinner schedule, and with him working most nights and Noah always requesting "letter pasta" I haven't even bothered to get many groceries.......

The time is 4:55pm, Noah is still napping (some would tell me to wake him up, no thanks, I am enjoying this break!) Alfredo is at work. I thought I would get groceries when Noah woke up, but that doesn't look promising. I had planned to make cashew chicken, looks like its going to be.....PASTA! What do I have in the fridge besides butter and parmesan cheese (my favorite really). This is what I came up with.....

Spaghetti with sundried tomatoes! This is what I will do;

Make my spaghetti, and then toss it with some sundried tomatoes (the ones in oil). Costco sells the big jar, maybe like 1/2 cup or so?? I also think I have some parsley left over, so I will chop some up and throw it in. Voila! Oh yeah, I will also toast a bun with some garlic butter! And a glass of wine.

K

ps, recipe for Cashew Chicken will be posted soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment