Sunday, November 14, 2010

Perogie Flop

So you know how they say moms make the hardest things look so easy? Well, that is true....I would always make perogies with my mom when I lived at home, and they would always turn out so scrumptious! Although very time consuming, she would tackle this task with ease. There was one little thing I never did though, ROLL THE DOUGH! Ugh, I could not get my dough like my mom could, not thin enough anyway...and I was so excited to use this empanada maker by Tupperware to seal the perogies, it was a total flop.....for perogies anyway! They were way too big....the dough was too thick, and I was not a fan of the filling...tasted nothing like my moms.....some things you just leave to the professionals!

Poor Noah had cheerios for dinner (with milk and chocolate powder).

Sorry, no recipe!

K

No comments:

Post a Comment