Saturday, November 27, 2010

West Elm

Today we are going to West Elm www.westelm.com It is here where I found Noah's bedding on our trip last year! I am so excited to search through all their holiday goodies and ornaments! I know I will be doing some Christmas shopping for sure! This store is so nice looking , and the displays are lovely too! I am a fan of theirs on Facebook, so I get all the updates on new arrivals!

I hope to also visit Anthropologie, to which my girlfriend said Vancouver is getting in the Fall of 2011! Maybe if I hunt in the sale section, I can find a button to buy!?

Also on the list are The Shops at Don Mills www.shopsatdonmills.ca my sister has told me they have added so many new shops since our last visit! Thank goodness its Christmas, an excuse to go shopping! Wouldn't you like to know all the goodies I will find!

Happy shopping, to me!

K


1 comment:

  1. Hello, How do I get in touch with you? There is no email or contact info listed .. please advise .. thanks .. Mary. Please contact me maryregency at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete