Monday, November 22, 2010

I thought I looked good, until I went Downtown....


Wow, I thought I looked really good the other day, until I went downtown.......for Christmas, I am asking for a stylist, or unlimited funds, if I get the funds under the tree, I guess I could hire a stylist?!

Whenever I go shopping, I realize just how boring my wardrobe is, and always wish I was dressed like her, or even her! Or what about HER! **sigh** Why does that scarf look so good on her, and where did she get those boots...

Dear Santa, can you please make me look like this for Christmas? Pretty please!

Yours truly, Kristen
xo





5 comments:

  1. You are truly beautiful just the way you are!! Never forget that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you know how many people wish they looked like YOU?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I third that...gimme a break Krissy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I fourth that! Envy is a trait that I have tried my best to eliminate from my life, but I have to say, your sparkling beauty (and fantastic clothes)at times make it difficult! But above all, I remember that you are a fantastic person, and instead of envy, there remains only love and admiration!
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bet the girl in this picture is not running after a toddler and caring for a baby either! lol....those shoes are screaming no kids!! I will take my flats with my lifestyle now anyday :)

    ReplyDelete